May 3, 2008
Watching for Daddy!!!
A couple of times, when I have known Silas was almost home, we have gone to the front window and watched for Daddy to drive up. Everyone gets so excited when they see Daddy's truck and when they hear the garage door open. When I say everyone, I mean...Sophie barks like a mad man or women in her case and doesn't stop till he picks her up. Jolee runs to him squealing daddy home, daddy home, and gives him kisses, and starts talking non-stop to him about her day. And then well last at the line to welcome him home is me, usually he is greeted by a kiss, then, how was your day? how many sales did you have? Maybe your dinner is in the microwave (maybe as in did I cook today and if I did your plate is ready and fixed and waiting on you to warm it up or was it a zoo at our house and it is a FFYSB day! (Fend for your self, buddy). And then I usually give a sigh because backup is here and I need a bath!
Anyway, back to my post about watching for Daddy. Last night after I got off the phone with Silas, I told Jolee...Daddy is on his way home. She immediately runs to the living room and tells Sophie...m'on daddy winow, rophie! Translation...Come on lets watch for Daddy out the window Sophie! And so they did...
In this picture she looks like she is thinking...Mom please, I'm trying to watch for my Daddy!

Sophie looking at Jolee probably wondering... who are we looking for again?


There's Daddy!

Hey Daddy, Hey Daddy!

Jolee kisses Sophie because she is so excited Daddy's home to play!

And then the world is right again! Daddy's home!



5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pictures, the one with Jolee & Sophie up at the window is priceless. I bet Daddy loves coming home to all his girls!!!!!
Thanks for blogging Tara Love Mom or Granna

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One word Matthew can definately say is "DADDY" Brian can walk in and Matthew is done with me until it is bed time. He even wants Brian to give him a bath.

Love Ya,
Beth

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tara love the pictures. Noah and I got a kick out of them and the story. She has grown so much.

Love, Aunt Vikki

Blogger Pam said...

Too sweet...I look forward to those days. Love and miss you guys so much, can't wait to see you all. Give Jolee JoJo and Aunt Mam love!!!

Blogger Kathy U said...

What a sweet post. Keep 'em coming. Love ya.
Sis Kathy

Post a Comment

<< Home