May 13, 2008
She's been to the Groomer's!
Doesn't she look so cute? Take it from me, she looks so much better since she has come back from visiting the groomer's last week. I almost put a "before" picture up, so you could see just how pretty she really does look, but I was too ashamed, we had really let her go.

Jolee and Sophie are 2 peas in a pod! They are always together, if one goes to another room, the other one goes, if one goes outside, the other one goes. Jolee wakes up in the morning ready to go get Sophie or "rophie" as she calls her, out of her kennel so they can play.

When we took Sophie to the groomer last week and we got ready to leave, we handed Sophie off and started to walk out the door and Jolee lost it! She started crying "rophie, come on" not pitching a fit cry, it was a sad cry. I told her we where going to come back and get Sophie after she had a bath and got her haircut. Well that didn't work, she kept crying saying...no, Sophie go Jolee house. So by this time the lady that had Sophie in her arms came walking back towards us. I said it's ok she'll get over it, just take Soph on back. The groomer said this is breaking my heart, so groomer lady started talking to Jolee saying...It's ok, we are going to take good care of Sophie and give her a bath, cut her hair, and brush her teeth. Do you want us to put a hair bow in Sophie's hair like yours? Jolee stopped and looked up at her and said... this is Jolee's hair bow. Groomer lady... I know but if you want me to, I will put a hair bow in Sophie's hair... Jolee laughed and said Sophie hair bow too!


When we came back to pick up Sophie she really did look so cute with her hair bows in, but Jolee had a fit about it! She loved it!

As crazy as my antidepressant taking, having panic attacks dog is and that's no joke she really is on antidepressants and a thyroid pill. I could not ask for a better dog for Jolee, she has never one time growled, bitten, even barked meanly at Jolee, even when she has her toys she will stop and wait on Jolee to put it down. Now that's a good dog! They really have kinda grown up together, we got Sophie and then found out 2 weeks later I was pregnant with Jolee! Awe, sweet sisterly love!



2 Comments:

Blogger Table of Stone said...

precious!!!

Blogger Brittany said...

Woo hoo that is one snazzy Soph!

Post a Comment

<< Home