June 18, 2008
Hilton Head!
I agree with Jolee's clapping in the above picture...Yea! for Hilton Head! It was beautiful and so much fun! 2 days after Jolee's D-D party, Jolee and I packed up and headed to South Carolina to meet up with my Aunt Michele and her family who were there from Kentucky. Uncle Brian attended some medical conferences, bless his heart, while he attended classes all day me and Michele and all the kiddos enjoyed our time at the pool and the beach. Man, it was SWEET!

Jolee loved the beach, she would stay out there all day if you would let her. She ran and played sooo hard all week! She also came back looking like a coppertone kid... soooo dark!

I love this one, of Jolee dancing in the water! (Amanda McCook, if you are looking at this picture, check out those "jazz hands" she's ready for dance class!!)


I love this picture of Jolee and Audrey running through the water together. I hope they have a close relationship just like Michele and I. We were always like sisters instead of Aunt and Niece, and I treasure our close relationship.


Seriously, Edison was like this the whole trip. What a good baby, he was just happy and chilled out the entire time!


Jolee in the pool, the girl loves the water!


Joseph playing on the beach!




Story time with Aunt Michele or just "Chele" as Jolee calls her and Uncle Brian and Audrey!


This is a little girl who was having a blast at the beach, look at that great smile! And that great view behind Jolee was our view from the condo, over looking the pools and the beach!


This was the night I babysat all 4 kids, while mommy and daddy got a well deserved needed break! We had a great time and they loved jumping on the bed! Thats an only on vacation rule..It's ok to jump on the bed, I read it somewhere or I could have just made it up, whatever, everyone was happy and having fun!


Jolee playing in the sand!





My little Diva, in her hot pink D-D sunglasses!



Before leaving, I took a few family pictures of the Gannons on the beach. This was my favorite! Them holding hands walking towards the beach, I love it! I know I'm NO Amber Ferrell, but there not to shabby!


One big happy family!

Aunt Michele, Uncle Brian, Audrey and big brother Joseph holding Edison!


Me and my girl running on the beach, one last time before heading home to see daddy!


Thanks Gannons for a wonderful trip!





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go on the jazz hands Jolee! You can be in my class anytime!

Blogger Rebekah Sacran said...

What a fun trip! I can't wait until all the girls are big enought for us to do something like that. And i'm so glad tht you posted pictures of the Gannon clan. I like seeing how everyone has changed.

Post a Comment

<< Home