May 12, 2010
What a difference
After typing that title for this post, I am singing that song now, you know you are thinking it too.... What a difference you've made in my life, what a difference you've made in my life, your my sunshine day and night, what a difference you've made in my life. And now that we are all singing it, that song is not what my post is about today, although my little man has made a difference in my life!


I decided that I would take a picture of him, every month sitting beside his "Little AL" to measure and see how much he has grown and changed in that month! And the difference this month is HUGE, literally!!


1 month old


2 months old




2 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

I just want to kiss those cheeks!! He is so cute!! Also love the pictures Amber posted on her blog.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a pork! Love it!
Nina

Post a Comment

<< Home