May 3, 2010
Snow White Play
Last week Amanda and I took "our little Snow Whites" to see a Snow White Play at the local high school! It was so good! The acting and singing were amazing, I would have never guessed they were high school students...It was that good! The prince even rode in on a real horse, for Pete's sake!
Jolee and Carrigan loved it, I don't think they blinked the whole show. Well, except when the wicked witch came on stage and the lights dimmed and you could then see them slumping down in their chairs or if they where in our laps at the point pressing so hard against us, we couldn't breath!

The Snow White Triplets!

The girls where so excited that they go to meet Snow White and have their picture made with her on stage. Then they got Snow White's, Prince Charming, and the 7 Dwarfs autographs!

Hugs for Snow White!

Someone at church yesterday asked me, who played Snow White? Jolee over heard and said it was Snow White, so then the person caught on and stated...Oh the real Snow White, I can't believe you met the real Snow White, Jolee! Good Catch, don't ya think.

We 4 girls had such a great time that night!



4 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

I am so glad you all had such a wonderful time. I hope you do not mind I am forwarding your blog to "Snow White" so she can check this out. Love You! Beth

Blogger Tara said...

Beth, you know the real Snow White??

Blogger Beth said...

Over the last few years I have taught most of the students who participated in the play. I love to see them active in school activities and do well. Love You!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Charlie wanted to dress up like Jolee and be Snow White too. He said they were soooo beautiful.
Uncle B

Post a Comment

<< Home