February 28, 2010
An Update From.....The Hospital
Well, Im at what has become my 2nd home....the hospital! Yes, again. I was admitted on Friday after having a blood pressure of 162/119. They are keeping me here running more test...labs, u/s, 24 hour urine test, NS T's, etc, etc and then will make there decision on how long this is going to have to go on. My potassium is dropping again, I have more protein showing, and my blood pressure is staying high with headaches. His original goal, was to make it to 34wks and that will be on Thursday. So we shall see!
As for my little man, he is doing GREAT! They just did an u/s on him and he is breathing so good, according to the u/s he weighs 5lbs 4 oz (that's already more than his sister weighed, when she was born) so that made Mama feel better. The tech, kept going on about how good he looked growth wise, breathing wise, and weight wise. So I'm very thankful for that good news.
The high risk Dr. will be around after while to check in and give me their report and I will see my Dr. tomorrow and hopefully we will have a game plan on when Brennan is going to make his grand appearance.
(A picture that was taken last week of Brennan's face)
I can't leave sister out of this post, so here goes a report on her. She is so excited about becoming a big sister. She is actually in Alabama this weekend with Granna for Weston's 2nd
birthday party (wasn't he just born)? It took a lot, for me to let her go, I just miss her so much. But when they said, I was going to be in the hospital all weekend for sure, I knew she would have more fun and would be kept busy in Alabama. She has had a blast, and has got to play with all of her cousins. Before, she left she kept saying...Mom, Brennan's not coming out is he, while I'm gone. She was very concerned about that and I thought, that was precious. She will be back tomorrow and I can't wait to see her!

Thank you for all the prayers that you have been sent up on my behalf and my family's behalf. Please keep them going.


1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

We continue to pray!! I know you would rather be in your own bed. I can not believe Weston is 2, it seems like yesterday he was born. We love you and will hopefully see you soon!! Beth, Brian and Matthew

Post a Comment

<< Home