January 4, 2010
Roberts Family Christmas 2009
(Weston)
So this starts our Christmas festivities in Alabama. I just decided, I would break it up as the different family events took place, so everyone gets there fair share of being famous on my blog! So you will probably get tired of seeing Christmas pictures, but just bare with me.

Christmas Eve morning, we (my mom and dad) hosted my Dad's 3 brothers and their families for a Christmas breakfast. It was so good (well the food I could eat, was good)! We all woke up, that morning and pitched in and pulled it off. Silas cooked like 30 something pancakes that morning! We all enjoyed the time we had together, telling stories, people making fun that I own a minivan now, and laughing at Weston, who put on a show!

(Noah and Jolee)


(Morgan, Me, Garrett, Silas, Jolee, Joseph, Pam, Weston, Noah, and Zachary)
This is a picture of the Roberts Grandchildren. When my Grandmother died (my Dad's Mom) when I was 12 years old (I have a Birthday this month, so I'm not going to tell you how old I am now, just believe me....it's been years ago) there was only 3 of us Me, Joseph, and Morgan was a baby and know look how many we have added. Two of us have gotten married and have kids of our own, with Dad's Brothers having some too! Grandma sure would have been proud!
Jolee was so excited about getting Snow White!
One event down, many, many more to come!




2 Comments:

I'm glad you got to visit with all your family.

Blogger Beth said...

Love the pictures. Thank you so much for sharing. I can not get over what a big boy Weston is. He is a doll! We love you! Beth

Post a Comment

<< Home