March 18, 2010
Updaate on my Little Man
Notice anything different??? Yep, he got his feeding tube out of his nose this morning!!! Doesn't he look just so adorable. He is doing so amazingly well, by the Grace of God. He is 2 wks and 3 days old and weighs 4lbs and 14oz. He has taken all his feedings by mouth for well over 48 hrs and is doing GREAT with them. When he looks at me and smile's, it melts my heart. He also got his lines out of his belly button yesterday and is off of his IV's. And passed his hearing test today, so he has had a big couple of days and have handled them like a trooper.
Thank you all for your prayers and please continue them for him and us!



2 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

He is such a doll!! Can not wait to meet him in person. We continue to pray. Please let us know if we can do anything. We love you!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Silas, Tara and Joylee:

I am so proud of you have mircale Brennan. I am so exciting I have a new great nephew. Let me know when all of you go visit your parent so I would like to go and see baby brennan. We love you all and God blessed all of you. Brennan picture looked so healthly and tiny. Love Aunt Teresia and Uncle Richard

Post a Comment

<< Home