March 18, 2010
Report on Jolee
( Jolee and Princess Tiana)


I owe this post to my girl, she has been such a little trooper during this adventure. To be 3 years old and to have been to and from the hospital countless times a day, to check on Brennan and take his milk to him. Not to mention all the Doctor's/Hospital visits I took before giving birth, that she adjusted to and hung right in there with me. She is growing up and has been such a huge help to me already. Out of nearly 3wks of being away from home and staying near the hospital, we have only had 2 days that we didn't now who she was. But other than that, she has been amazing!


Even when we say...Jolee we are going to feed Brennan, she says...ok Mom, I will miss you but will see you when you get back, tell Brennan this message...I Love him and I will be the first one to hold him, when he comes home. Oh how that melts my heart!




We decided to give her a break the other day, from the hospital and took her to the park (near the hospital) to burn some energy and play in between feedings. She had such a good time and loved it!


Just a Swinging




Looking at the Ducks





Granna and Jolee playing. Granna herself, deserves a post all on her own as well. She has been a HUGE help and don't know, how we would have done this all with out her help.




Riding her tricycle!



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you big girl! And Nina is so proud of our sweet Brennan. Oh shoot fire...I am so proud of the whole bunch of yous guys!
Love and prayers,
Nina

She's is going to be such a great big sister!

Post a Comment

<< Home