May 6, 2010
4 or 14??
The past 3 nights, Jolee has gathered up her dolls (after changing them into pajama's) and said I'm going to crawl into my bed, gives us kisses and says goodnight I love you and off she goes! The key words in that sentence were my bed! The first night Silas and I just kinda both looked at each other and said, that's weird! The second night she did it, Silas asked if we where in a twilight zone? Last night when she did the same exact thing and then as I was leaving her room after tucking her in, she said Mom shut my door please! I turned and said what door? Expecting her to say her closet door, she says... my bed room door please! I immediately came down the hall, and asked Silas if our daughter was turning 4 or 14 this month, because she just asked me to shut her bedroom door.
So I know you are all thinking, what's the big deal? But here is the thing... Jolee hates to sleep and to sleep by herself these days forget it. So see why we are confused, grateful but confused! Maybe she is just tired of getting her sleep interrupted by her brother's need to cry and eat every 3-4 hours, so she has decided to go to her room, in her bed, and shut the door and sleep in peace. Who knows the reason, but what ever it is, we are going with it!





1 Comments:

Blogger Kathy U said...

No Tara she is 4. If she was 14 she would have you close the door so she could text her friends in peace. ;)

Post a Comment

<< Home