May 11, 2010
Photo Shoot with Jesse!
Jolee who we have to call, Jesse the Yodeling Cowgirl now, is in love with Toy Story 2 these days. I'm talking she watches the movie over and over again and as I type this we are listening to the Woody's Roundup CD! We listen to it ALL the time, no matter if she is in Daddy's car or Mommy's car, she does not forget to take it with her. She knows every song and sings it to the top of her lungs, it's hilarious and cute! Although, I have caught Silas singing the songs off of the CD while working in the yard this past weekend and while showering and I have listened to it so much when I wake up in the middle of the night, I'm singing the Yodeling Song in my head...that aint right!

Her birthday theme this year, is no other than...Toy Story 2, it has to be 2 because that is the one that has Jesse in it! She has named her horse bullseye and she says...giddy up bullseye, to infinity and beyond! She plays out Toy Story 2 all the time, its cute and funny all at the same time!

She wanted a Jesse outfit so she could dress up for her Birthday party and has said she is going to be Jesse the Cowgirl for Halloween this year and she keeps changing her mind on what Brennan can be for... she has mentioned Slinky Dog, Rex, Buzz Lightyear, Mr. Potato Head or Woody!
The day her outfit came in, we had to go outside and take pictures at her request of her and Bullseye!



1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

I Love It!! She is so cute!

Post a Comment

<< Home