July 14, 2009
Busy Bee's!
We are ALIVE! I know, it has been quiet some time since my last blog. We have been so busy and on the go and have loved and enjoyed every minute of it. So therefore, the blog has had to take a back seat. We hosted company for a week, went to Singing School for a week, hosted more company for a week, been on road trips, and in between all of those things, I had to fit in washing clothes and the normal everyday stuff, oh also in there we had to vehicle shop and the list could go on and on!!
We have had such a wonderful, fun, and busy summer so far. We should be slowing down around here for awhile now, so that will give me the opportunity to catch you up and show ya some pictures from what we have been up too this summer!

This picture truly shows you the little Diva that we have! I said Jolee, look at me so I can take a picture of you and this is what she did instead!!!



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it!! She has grown so much. Glad you are having a great summer. Love Ya, Beth, Brian and Matthew

Post a Comment

<< Home