June 11, 2009
36 years
36 years is a long time. That is how long my Dad or better known now as Pappy, has been working at the same job every day for 36 years. Until last week, when they came in and shut the store he has been going to day after day, year after year down.

It's all he knows really, because he has been so faithful in doing this/his job all his life. So I'm asking that you keep my Dad and Mom in your prayers during this difficult time in their lives.

Dad, I love you! You have always been such a great, loving, caring, and wonderful Dad who has always provided for his family and took care of us. I'm very blessed to have you as, my Dad. I pray that God will guide you in your new career change, and be with you and Mom during this time and comfort you both and His will be done.
We love you, support you, and are here for you!



3 Comments:

Blogger wandaconner said...

We'll keep them in our prayers!
Wanda & Jimmy

Blogger Amanda said...

Jon and I will keep them in our prayers. I know it must be hard on all the family.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a blessing your Dad has been to your Mom and his children. He is reflecting his Lord by being the person God wants him to be. I will keep them in my prayers!
Love,
Nina

Post a Comment

<< Home