May 13, 2009
Mother's Day 2009!
What a wonderful Mother's Day I had! Actually, I had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend! Saturday night I got taken to dinner at Outback, my absolute favorite restaurant and then we went and had ice cream and sat outside on a bench and just enjoyed each others company and laughed our heads off at Jolee!
Then Sunday morning, I woke up to a beautiful purple orchid and some of the sweetest cards, I have ever received! After church, we 3 headed out to the beach and enjoyed the rest of the day. We had a picnic on the beach, played in the sand, got some sun (some of us (Silas) got more sun than others), and again laughed our heads off at Jolee. It was such a wonderful and relaxing day!

This is my sandcastle, that Jolee built all by herself. She said it was my Happy Mother's Day present! I know all you are jealous of it!

Jolee's kite!


Jolee flying her kite! She loved it!



Spinning, Spinning, Spinning! The chick loves to spin!


Me and my girl!
Thank you Silas and Jolee, for making my Mother's Day so special! I'm so very blessed to have such a wonderful husband and daughter!




3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jolee is so cute!! I can not get over how fast she growing up!

Love Ya, Beth

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot to post about your mother's day plate... I would but you know what happened to mine:)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sure if you asked Bro. Lee about his Mother's Day Lunch he would have much rather been at the beach and at the Outback...
Love,
Nina

Post a Comment

<< Home