April 20, 2009
Mr. & Mrs. Sumner
The newlyweds, Forrest and Brittany on their wedding day. April 4, 2009!

I have been waiting to post pictures, until the Bride herself posted some first. So that's why, you are just now seeing a post about the wedding. We had a wonderful time, we saw some old friends and met some wonderful new friends. Although, we only met them that weekend, we feel like we have known them forever, and know we will be life long friends.

(Jolee and Brittany)
The wedding ceremony was beautiful, and the bride looked beautiful as always too. I was honored to get to share in their special day and was the Matron of Honor. I had a wonderful time. I love weddings and love being in them, it always brings back wonderful memories of my wedding day! I will have to say, Brittany was the calmest bride I have ever seen. She was so calm and chilled before the ceremony, that we were all in the bridal room playing taboo!


(Abbey and Jolee)
Not only did we make some wonderful new friends, but Jolee did as well. We hardly saw her that weekend. Once she was introduced to Abbey and Allie, she was always with them playing. When we got back from the wedding, that night in her prayers she thanked God for her 2 new friends Abbey and Allie, so sweet! And she still talks about them!


I don't really have an explanation for this picture, other than....I thought it was a cute picture of my little girl! She was so good all weekend and had a blast!




Rachael, Me, and Rebecca or known as R1 and R2! I had fun girlie's getting to catch up and hang out those couple of days!



A family picture!


My man, Mr. MC of the reception. I will have to admit, at first when they asked him to MC the reception, I was a nervous wreck. I was thinking, they are going to give him a live mic, what are they thinking? And all you out there that know him, would probably have thought the same thing. But let me say... He did a great job, he was funny, he was serious, he kept things going, and he didn't embarrass me too bad (notice I said too bad)! He did so good, I'm thinking of renting him out.


Silas turning Brittany around and around and around, before she threw the bouquet!


Jolee and Lydia waiting to catch the bouquet.
Don't worry Brother Dan, Silas would have never let it be thrown in Jolee's direction, so Lydia was safe!
We were so blessed to be invited into the Varnum's house that weekend and felt right at home there! If you don't know them, you should. They are precious, precious people. Jolee took right up with them and will still say....who was that sweet lady that played with me. She got to go help Brother and Sister Varnum on Sat. morning gather eggs from their chickens, and loved it. Before she even would put on her dress for the wedding, she had to go show it Bro. Quinton. What a wonderful weekend. Thank you again for having my family!
And thank you Forrest and Brittany for letting me share and be part of your special day!




4 Comments:

Blogger Kathy U said...

The Thank yous are to you both. Altought I did not get a chance to talk to ya'll much, your being a part of everything made it that much more special.
You are very right Silas was a GREAT MC. We promise to pay him twice as much next time. :) I think he has found his calling. We are so thankful for our church family. I don't know how we would have done it without you guys.
We love you all.

Blogger Laura said...

AW! Sounds like you had a great time! Can't wait to see you guys!

Love,
Sis. Laura

Blogger Brittany said...

Your post was beautiful! I'm glad you guys were there.

Silas better start making some business cards forget TruGreen and starting dj-ing : )

Blogger Dana said...

Tara,
Allie talks about Jolee too! I wish we lived closer so they could play. I am so thankful to finally get to meet you. You are such a sweet person and I look forward to our future friendship!! By the way, Jolee is one of the cutest little things I have every seen in my life!!

Post a Comment

<< Home