April 15, 2009
Easter 2009
On Easter morning, after Jolee was assured again, that no the Easter Bunny did not come in this house, she enjoyed digging in her Easter basket/bucket.

If I say so myself, she got a pretty good little basket/bucket!

We had a full day on Easter, as I'm sure everyone did. We missed not getting to be with our family this year, but enjoyed the day with our church family. We managed to get a few pictures before church of her/us in our Easter best.


A cute little picture of Daddy and Jolee!



And let me just tell you, she thought she was something else in her Easter hat. She loved it! Even at the store when she put in on for the first time, she danced around in it, as she asked us did she look like a beautiful princess.


After about 6 tries of.... Jolee's not smiling, Silas what kind of face is that, and me saying... oh no I look to fat in that one, take another one and thanks to Lydia, we finally got a pretty descent family picture.


After church we headed over to the Crawford's house, where we spent the rest of the day enjoying some good food, an egg hunt, and some wonderful fellowship!


Katie and Jolee hunting eggs! I love this picture, it's so cute. And she loves her some Katie.


Jolee had such a good time that day, she played and played and played! You can definitely tell she lives in the sunshine state, due to her hunting eggs bare footed!



We managed to get a picture of the some of the girls...
Emma, Abby, Kaitlyn, Carrigan, and Jolee going through their baskets and eating their candy!

What a wonderful Easter. Church, family, and friends!
We had never seen Jolee so dirty, her face, her feet and clothes were D-I-R-T-Y, N-A-S-T-Y!
A good sign, that she had a great day also!
I Hope everyone's Easter was as blessed as ours!



3 Comments:

The hat makes the dress fo' shore! And the answer is "Yes"...she is a beautiful princess!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes...Nina says " she is a beautiful princess". I love me some Jolee too!
Love,
Nina

Blogger Wanda said...

Love the pictures!

Post a Comment

<< Home