March 9, 2009
We are loving this weather!
Oh my gosh, this weekend was absolutely beautiful! Friday, Jolee and I spent the day outside playing together. We went on a walk/wagon ride, we went to the park, when we got back home we swang, and played with sidewalk chalk. It was such a refreshing day to be outside in the beautiful sunshine!
She is getting so big. She now is tall enough to reach the light switches in the house, she ask stuff like... Mom do I crack you up? She loves pretending to be a beautiful princess as she prances around the house in heels and her snow white dress. She loves to sing, especially when American Idol is on. She will get her stool and stand right in front of the TV and sing and then say clap for me everybody! She is definitely coming out of her little shell. Don't get me wrong, it still takes her some time to warm up to new things and situations, but for an example... On Sundays she used to be stuck to us at church and stayed right with us. But now, as soon as Amen is said..she's out of there and gone to play with the other kids. It's so cute and sad all at the same time. Our little girl is growing up on us!

Jolee spraying the car
So ok, back to the beautiful weather. Saturday was just as beautiful as Friday was. So the family being the 3 of us went out and spent quite some time bathing our family car... as Jolee would say. So if you have facebook and read Silas's status that said...He spent 3 hours washing my car...believe me it was a family effort and we did it together!
I will be the first to admit, it was NASTY! I mean NASTY! But it looks GREAT now! We will see how long that last though.

Daddy helping Jolee fill the bucket up


When I said family effort, I meant it. Even Jolee had a sponge and was scrubbing!



Another grown up thing or diva thing she is doing these days is... she has to have her sunglasses on if outside. She says its hot and sunny and she can't see. I need my sunglasses they will make me see better! Actually that's pretty smart of her, now that I think about it!





3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Weston is beginning to look like his dad. Good looking little man. Great, Great, Uncle Butch

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is growing so big!! I love the sunglasses. Matthew is going through a phase as well with sunglasses. Hope to play soon!!

Love Ya,
Beth, Brian and Matthew

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw Friday and Saturday, but I didn't see anything written about what you did on Sunday. That could be three posts by itself. Tony said he was about to call the police looking for us:) Amanda

Post a Comment

<< Home