January 14, 2009
The Girls Slumber Party!
On Friday we headed over to the Ferrell's house to help celebrate Abby and Emma's Birthday! We had an awesome time. Amber did a great job at putting together all the activities for the night! Their were 5 little girls there ranging in age from 2 to 5! We didn't have one fight/argument and everyone made it through the night without wanting their mommies. It was a great night!


We ate pizza and the girls got to ice their on cupcakes! That was a huge hit, they loved it, they kept wanting more icing and more sprinkles! Jolee was very into it.



Nathan even loved the icing part. He would crawl up to you, looking for more! Now that I think about Amber, maybe that's why he didn't sleep good that night, he was all sugared up, sorry!




All the girls singing Happy Birthday to Abby and Emma. And don't you forget to sing...and many more at the end! That is Emma's favorite part of the song. She had asked us, to sing that part and well we forgot so we had to sing it again and add ....and many more.




This is at the Salon! We set up in the living room. We gave them all manicures and pedicures!



Amber reading the girls some books while their nails dried!





Jolee and Emma listening to the book. Jolee had such a great time and so did I! The girls all played great together!




All the girls in their PJ's eating popcorn and watching a movie in their tent! They only had to be warned oh like 3 times to go to bed. I think one of the girls ended up in Amber's bed with her.


I had went to put my PJ's on and all that good stuff. When I left Jolee was in the tent with the other girls, and I thought wow this is going well. Do I go check on her or not, because if she sees me, she may decide she wants me. So me still deciding on what I am going to do, could already see me sleeping so good in that bed all by myself, because she was in the tent with the other girls. And then reality set in, Amber came into the room and said hey "T" we got Jolee in our room. Yep, that's right. The whole time I thought she was in the tent, she was actually in the bed with Jay and Amber. So needless to say, I went and got her and she slept with me.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home