January 5, 2009
Christmas Day 2008!
Christmas Morning, is when my family gets together and has Christmas. I love it, because we just get out of bed and head to the living room. That's right we still get to open our presents in our pj's!

Granna and Pappy always do a stocking for their grand-dogs! Chloie (which is Weston's doggy) and Sophie (which is Jolee's doggy) get dingos and squeaky toys!


Jolee loved that she got to help Weston open his presents plus hers!



The Welcome Matt that the kiddos gave Granna and Pappy!




Chef Jolee!


Basically, this all Weston wanted to do this year...eat his toys, suck on them, climb on them, etc, etc!!




Mom did me some great scrap booking pages this year for Christmas. I loved them. She started a book for Sophie that even had her red ribbon in it ( you know, the one Sophie had on her when we picked her out)! And also did some from my childhood for me. Me and my brother with our pony Susie Q! Loved, Loved, Loved them!




I can't stand it, he is so adorable
My nephew Weston!




A family photo! Silas and his girls!





Ride 'em!


Christmas night, for as long as I can remember everyone has always came to my Grandparents house for Christmas supper. We always help get the house ready, everyone brings a dish or two and we talk, laugh, watch the kids play, and always end it with some good ole singing. When I say everybody, I pretty much mean everybody. All of my Grandma's brothers and sisters, their spouses and children, and then their children and then their children. It is one packed house, but it is something we all look forward to yearly.


And this year we had good news flying all around. I have one cousin... that got engaged that morning. And another cousin and her husband announced they were going to have a baby! So it was a very exciting night!




My family!




Granna and Pappy with their Grand kids!



Jolee just adores Weston. She will say...Mommy, I just love him!
We had a wonderful Christmas day, it was filled with many, many wonderful memories!


** I promise if you can just hang in there for only 2 more post, I will be done with Christmas**













2 Comments:

Blogger Rebekah Sacran said...

Where in the world do you put all these presents?

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tara,
Oh I love all of the pictures. I am so thankful for your wonderful family. I pray that one day (one long long long long (did I say long) day away...when Lee and I are Granddaddy and Grammie, we will be like your mom and dad! Please let them know how thankful for them for you that I am, especially for Jolee and Weston! and any future Ford's!( and Little Jojo's and Pam's)
Love,
Nina

Post a Comment

<< Home