December 11, 2008
The rest of our Thanksgiving weekend in Bama!
We had such a good time visiting and playing with all of the family. Last year, Pappy gave Jolee a snow globe before Christmas and she loved it and still does. So what did Pappy have waiting on her when we arrived at their house...another snow globe. She was so excited, she kept saying I got 2, I got 2. This is going to be their thing, I believe. Everyday all day we listen to them play while she dances and says...my Pappy gave this to me!

So Thank you Dad, she loves them!



My Grandad and well my Grandma for that matter, will kill me when they see, that I put a picture of Grandad in his PJ's on here. But I thought is was so cute, Jolee went and got him and asked him to read her some books, so they piled up in the chair with their PJ's on and several books and started reading!


My little man, Weston! He is adorable. We went up to Uncle JoJo, Aunt Pam, and Weston's house and spent the day watching the "Alabama vs. Auburn" game. Silas actually went to the game, and had a great time. But the rest of us being me, Jolee, Pappy, and Granna all went up to watch it at Weston's house and had a great time watching the kiddos play!




Jolee and Granna


After the game, we went and had a girls night out, while Pappy and Uncle JoJo stayed at home with Jolee and Weston. We did some shopping, and were headed to the movies, when we had to make a pit stop and meet Joseph and give Pam back to him, Bless her heart she got "The Virus" she was trying to hang in their, but the virus got the best of her. So mom and me went on to the movies (and had a great time) while Pam went home and got medicated and tucked into bed. People where dropping like flies, on this trip!

I better make sure we can come back for Christmas, since we brought everyone the virus our last trip home... To my family, it is gone, we are not sick anymore, promise! Who am I kidding I have presents of course we can come home!




Jolee and Weston had such a good time together. Jolee was so good with him, she helped feed him, and kept giving him puffs. She just loves him to pieces!

They even talk to each other on the phone daily. When Im talking to mom, Jolee will come to the phone (which is usually on speaker phone, because I just got through talking to little man myself) and she will say....hey Weston, its Jolee and then he will start hollering back something and then she laughs and says hear that momma he is talking to me.





Finally got a good picture of them together. We were all up their acting like idiots trying to make them smile and finally it worked.





Aunt Tara got some major loving from him, and I loved every minute of it!










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home