November 15, 2008
KY
Just wanted to let everyone know that Jolee and I took a quick trip to KY with Amber and her kiddos. If you would like to read more about it and why you can go to Amber's blog. The trip went so, so good. All 4 kids did wonderful the whole 12 hour drive. Amber and I had a wonderful time talking and laughing it up all the way here as well! Just so you know, I probably will not be posting much this week.
We had the pleasure of staying with Amber's family a couple days and now we are getting to spend several days with my Aunt and her wonderful family. Jolee is having such a good time getting to play with her cousins! It is COLD here, people! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and week. I'm off to play and to try to stay warm!


2 Comments:

Blogger Rebekah Sacran said...

Do you mean Michele?
If so, tell her I said hi and kiss all her lovely children for me and tell Joseph that Jason said hi and I really miss them all. Even the youngest, whom I've never met.

If you didn't mean Michele...hope you have a great time at your aunt's! :)

Blogger Brittany said...

Make sure you stay warm! It's freezing here too (in a Florida kind of way)

Post a Comment

<< Home