October 23, 2008
Sorry for my absence,
but last week we had very special guest visiting, can you guess who???

If you said Granna & Pappy, then you were right!
They came down for the week and we had a blast. We were busy playing and keeping the roads hot all week. So sorry for not blogging last week, I was just soaking up all the time I could with my parents. And for not blogging this week, I really don't have a good excuse, but if it helps I have lots of pictures to show ya!! I got so much stuff accomplished, while they were here to help me. Like to name just a few, closets cleaned out, buying stuff I had desperately put off buying, and even got some Christmas shopping done.


We went to the Library for toddler time, so they could see and experience one of Jolee's favorite places to go. She showed them all around it, it was so cute!


Jolee doing her craft at the Library!


Granna and Jolee reading some books at the Library!



We ventured over to the park one day and all played! When I say all, I mean all of us. It was so much fun, we swang, slid, and watched the ducks!



Jolee and Granna counting the ducks!


Pappy, Granna and Jolee on the bridge!


Mom and Me on the see-saw!


Pappy helping Jolee on the monkey bars!
While Granna and Pappy were here, we also went to the Pumpkin Patch and had a great time, I hope to do the blog on that soon.
It was so hard when they left, we miss them so much! But we had a wonderful time all being together. Jolee was determined she was going back with them, when I asked her... if she went with Granna and Pappy who would fix her juice, give her kisses all the time, etc, etc. You know what her reply was....Granna and Pappy. So then I thought I would up her one and she would say ok, I will stay here with you. So then I asked her...What would you play with if you went home with Pappy and Granna, because all your toys are here. Her answer...Baby Weston! Gosh, she is a smart little cookie! My answer... you are staying her with your Mommy!












1 Comments:

Blogger Owl of the Desert said...

Looks like ya'll had a great time! I love that picture of you and your mom. It's so cute!

And, congrats on getting your blog spacing issues sorted out. It looks great!

Post a Comment

<< Home