September 9, 2008
Savannah, Ga
Our little family of 3 spent Labor Day in Savannah, Ga. It was beautiful there! We had no idea what we were going to do there or where we were going, we just kinda went with the flow. And I'm the kinda person who needs a plan, but I did pretty good that day, I think!

We walked around and looked at little shops, lets see, the candy store was Daddy's favorite place and the ice cream shop was Jolee's favorite place! That is all we heard the entire day...Jolee wants ice cream, is it time for ice cream yet? At lunch we asked what she wanted to eat and she replied...ice cream! So needless to say after lunch we found an ice cream shop and had some ICE CREAM!!!


We had a wonderful day just being together as a family, walking the streets, looking at shops, and eating way to much that day! We do want to go back and do tours and all that good stuff, but that day was a day to just enjoy the sights and each other's company in a new place!

I love this picture of Jolee and her Daddy's hands. When I look at it, some of the things that jump out to me are ... Daddy's hands are strong hands, they are big hands, they are helping hands, they are guiding hands, they are loving hands!

The 2 loves of my life, walking the streets of Savannah!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home