August 19, 2008
We're Home!
So Wow, it has been awhile since I have been on here. We just got back from a whirlwind of a week. I think we fit just about fit in every little thing you could into a week/weekend. Jolee and I spent last week in Bama, and we had a wonderful time. It went by way to fast but we fit in a wedding, my mom some Dr. appointments, visiting with the fam, mom and I did some major scrap booking, etc, etc! Jolee played her little heart out last week with Pappy and Granna and Grandma and Grandad on the farm, she even came in some days smelling like outside and had dirt everywhere. I have pictures and stories for all that, so more on that in another post.

Then on Sat. we rode up to Atlanta with my cousin and her husband to meet Silas at my Uncle and Aunts house, and then that evening headed out to to the Bama Vs. Clemson game. Wonderful game, we killed them and we had a great time doing it! Jolee got to stay and play with Abbie and Alex, she is still talking about that. (Thanks Guys)! I have pictures and stories to go along with that later as well!


Sunday we got up headed to a church in Atlanta came back and packed up and visited a little more. Then Silas, Jolee, Sophie, and I headed to Savannah where we spent the night and enjoyed seeing sight seeing on Monday! We have to go back there, very pretty!

So as soon as I get us all unpacked and stocked up with groceries and all that fun stuff, I will be back with new pictures and stories from our journeys. But, at least you have some sort of idea where I have been and what I have been up too, right?

**Oh and these pictures are from the first time Jolee finger painted, the week before we left.**





1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We Miss Ya'll !!!!

Love Granna and Pappy

Post a Comment

<< Home