August 15, 2008
She loves.....
My girl is growing up way to fast, so I thought I would do a post on some things she is doing at the age of 2. So in years to come, when I go back and read this, I can say... Oh, I remember that as tears come down my face.
Everybody tells you...They grow up so fast! But you don't really know how fast, until you have your own kid, and then WOW! So it is true...Jolee is growing up to fast!!
So here is some stuff she loves to do...
She loves to sing. At any given time you will hear her singing...
"Hody, Hody, Hody" A.K.A. "Holy, Holy, Holy"
"twinkle, twinkle little star"
"row, row, row your boat"
"Good Morning, Good Morning"
the chorus to the church song : "What can wash away my sins" Jolee's part... "Nothing but the blood of Jesus"
"ABCD song"
and "Happy Birthday"
I'm sure there is more, but my memory is falling me, so we will move on.

She loves to do the splits! I think she is going to be our gymnast, the girl loves to climb on well anything but especially the furniture and then she walks down the arms of the couch. She loves to jump and to run! Yesterday, she even started balancing as she walked down the broom handle!

She loves to play dress up!** Note to self** I need to find her more dress up clothes** She loves putting on jewelry and heels, whether they are her heels are mine from the closet. She has been known to be out side trying to climb her fort in a pair of my black dress heels and her panties!


She loves playing in the sink!

She loves the beach and her sand box!


She now all the sudden likes to have her toenails painted and is very proud to show them off and will look at them as she walks! A big difference from Easter, when I painted them for the 1st time and she screamed and screamed and would hide them if anyone ask to see them!

She loves to swim! She loves to be in any kind of water. The ocean, the pool, the river, getting sprayed by the water hose, and we can't forget her lovely bubble baths!

She loves to Pee-Pee and Poo-Poo in the Potty! She is doing GREAT! She tells me when she has to go and will use a potty chair or a big toilet! I'm loving it!


She loves wearing her Daddy's shoes and her favorite thing to run around in, is her panties! She now has enough hair for ponytails, pigtails, and headbands! She actually ask for her hair to be put up in a ponytail's like Abby and Mema's!!

And for some reason she likes to clean the toilet with the brush. She actually helped me yesterday with the dusting and laundry! She is a good little helper!

The girl loves to dance!

She also loves too...

  • talk
  • laugh and make us laugh
  • paint
  • color
  • play, play, play
  • read books
  • go to church
  • And loves to play with her friends!

And I know I have left out so many things, but here's a starter list at least!





1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tara...I just can't believe how much she has grown from that first St. Augustine trip. Do you remember? She was in a stroller and so very little...When can you and Bro S go out? Let me know. I love that little baby so much! It makes me think of Sarah and Kate so much! They do grow so fast!
I love you all!
Nina

Post a Comment

<< Home