August 12, 2008
Photo Shoot!
Back in May, the very talented Amber Ferrell, did a 2 year old photo shoot of Jolee. They are gorgeous! I just love them and I cant believe, I haven't put them on the blog yet for you all to see! I agree she did have an adorable subject, but she is truly talented, I tell you. Jolee had a great time with her that day as she always does!
Speaking of Amber, today is her birthday. Happy Birthday Girl!










I know there was a lot of them, but they are all so good I couldn't pick which ones to share! Hope you all have a great day!



3 Comments:

Blogger Lil. Bit said...

Little Miss Jolee Bug is just so stinking cute! She is full of personality and these pictures truly show it! I'm surprised she didn't do her silly face for a picture! She is so cute! Hope to see you soon! Happy Birthday Amber!

Blogger Kathy U said...

Great Pics but what did you expect. Great Subject + Great Photographer = Great Pics.
Love you
Kathy

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell my little Jolee that Nina said what great pictures! Amber is so great with a camera. It also helps when you have a beautiful subject. I love you all!
Nina

Post a Comment

<< Home