July 22, 2008
Kelly's Wedding!
Still trying to play catch up here, from all the events that have taken place this summer. On June 7th, I was honored to be in my cousin Kelly's wedding. It was a beautiful wedding with a gorgeous bride and some good looking bridesmaids, I tell ya! And what a fabulous weekend. We got to spend all day at a hair salon getting our hair did and makeup on, while snacking on double stuff oreo's. It doesn't get better than that. It was so much fun, all of us getting to catch up and spend the day together, all we did was laugh! We had some GOOD meals that weekend too. We had a bridal luncheon, rehearsal dinner, and dinner at the wedding! YUMM-O!

My cousin Shanna and Me!

I was honored to have been in Shanna's wedding a couple of years ago too! I have always looked up to Shanna and Kelly, they both have been very special people in my life. And I was honored that 8 years ago they were in my wedding as well! We have always been close and I will always treasure our memories we have made girls!


Jolee loved holding my bouquet after the wedding!

My cousin Dawn and Me!

Family picture at the reception!

Remind me to thank my mom for taking this one, but hey that's me!


Cute little picture of Jolee with her Granna and Pappy! She loved the reception, because she got to eat cake!

So sweet Jolee and her Daddy dancing together!

There is no way for me to capture this picture, this is just me every time I'm with Uncle Philip, always laughing!


Aunt Andrea and my brother Joseph, looking good at the reception!


She passed out way before the reception was over. That night wore her out! I don't know if it was that she had a sugar drop from eating all that cake, or the dancing, or it could have been from her hollering.."Hey Mommy! while I was up on stage during wedding". She finally got removed from the sanctuary! (Sorry about Kelly)!

Me and my brother!

Granna and Pappy holding their grand kids, so their parents could dance!

Aunt Pam and Uncle JoJo!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home