July 14, 2008
All in a weekend!
So as you know, the weekend of the 4th my brother and his family came down for a visit! It went by way to fast, but boy did we fit in some fun stuff...the zoo, the beach, swimming, and the boys went to daytona! So since I already posted on the zoo, this post is what we did the rest of the weekend!
On Saturday we went to the beach and had a wonderful time, HOT time, but wonderful time! We all played in the sand, played in the water, and watched as Jolee ran back and forth from the water to the sand over and over again!!

Jolee and Me playing in the sand!

My nephew Mr. Cool!

Aunt Pam, Uncle JoJo, and Weston at the beach!

This was Weston's 1st time at the beach, and I think he really liked it, especially when he got to get in the water and splash around! I think he is going to love the water just as much as his cousin Jolee does!

This was Daddy's 1st time at the beach with us this year, and he loved playing with Jolee in the water! The girl loves the beach, she laughs and runs around the entire time she is out there!

Jolee on one of her running spree's!

How adorable is he? Oh I just love him! Weston was chilled out in his little tent on the beach, we were so worried about him getting burnt, but his poor mommy got burnt enough for all of us!

*******************************************************************************

Gentleman start your Engines!!

On Saturday, after getting back from the beach, the boys headed down to Daytona to watch the race! They had a great time and where so excited. You should have seen them when they were picking out their seats and when they called to let us hear the cars passing by on the track they sounded like 2 little boys on Christmas Day so excited and pumped, it was great! I was amazed, it was loud and it sounded just like it does on TV!

**Pappy these next pictures are for you**




Thanks Guys for making the trip, I know it was challenging with a 4 month old, but we loved every minute of it! Joseph and I have always been close and I'm so thankful that even though we are grown and married with children we and our families still love being together! Come back soon! We miss ya'll!



2 Comments:

Blogger Rebekah Sacran said...

See, now I want to live in Florida!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank guy for thinking of me while you 2 at the race I SAW IT ALL ONTV THANK FOR THE PICTURE IT BAD 24 COULD NOT WIN PAPPY ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Post a Comment

<< Home