August 19, 2008
Hi-Ho Cherry-O
As you can tell, Jolee is the proud owner of her 1st little board game...Hi-Ho Cherry-O! She loves it! We bought it a couple of weeks ago, and we try to play it as a family around the table. She really does a great job with this game.
It's so fun watching her, she gets so excited!

Jolee's turn to spin!

Putting her apples in her bucket!

Yea! Jolee won!

I'm not sure what's wrong with me, but Silas has won twice and Jolee has won twice! Poor Mom over here seems to keep spilling her bucket or the bird keeps eating my cherry's! Maybe next time! Who thought Hi-Ho Cherry-O could be so competitive!



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute! I haven't even thought of doing a board game with Carrigan. I think I use all of my creative juices at school. None left when I get home! Love, Amanda

Blogger The Princess said...

Um...those are cherries, not apples, hence the name Hi-Ho-Cherry-O! :)
Love ya!
Ash

Post a Comment

<< Home