September 8, 2008
Pictures, Pictures, & More Pictures...
When Jolee and I went home last week to Alabama, we had a wonderful time being with the family! The main reason I went, was to get mom to help me get caught up on Jolee's scrapbook, I'm way behind. We had a blast, mom and I laughed and laughed all week. You could catch us scrapbooking all hours of the day, from mid day to well the wee hours of the morning. And we didn't even get close to finishing, so I guess we will have to do again soon, can't wait!
It was such a relaxing week, I mean some days Jolee and I didn't even get out of our pajamas, until it was time to take a bath and put on a new pair! Ha! There was always somebody around to play or get something for Jolee so it was like a vacation for me.
Jolee had such a great time getting to play with everybody, so below are some pictures to prove it!
I'm going to warn you, there are lots of pictures!

One night as we were scrapping we heard some horrible noises coming down the stairs. So we jumped up to see what it was. We knew it wasn't Jolee because she was laughing hysterically. We round the corner to find her standing at the top of the stairs, dropping a basketball down them. She was having some fun. So we laughed took some pictures and let her be. I mean realistically it probably wasn't smart to let her keep doing that, because Pappy will eventually have to paint the walls, but hey we were at the Grandparents house, and that kinda stuff is allowed there, isn't it?

At least she wasn't in the middle of our scrapping stuff, because oh when she was, she thought she needed to help. She would come in the room and say.... i needs to work too! We gave her a piece of paper and some stickers and she would be so excited saying... Jolee crapping (scrapping) too like Mommy and Granna!

Jolee at the top of the stairs dropping her basketball!

Getting her ball and climbing back up to do it all over again!


Weston and Jolee ganging up on Pappy!

Boy did she have fun with Gammaw (Grandma)! They played hard all week, you name it, they did it....ball, coloring, remote control cars, watched movies, blocks, ball, ball, ball, you get the idea!

Pappy and Jolee putting puzzles together!


I know his Daddy might have a problem with this picture, due to Weston being on a princess car instead of the John Deer tractor, but what a cute picture of the 2 of them!

Jolee had such a great time time playing with Weston! When she would talk to him, he would smile and holler back something at her. Here's another funny on them. One time Jolee had on her dress up shoes prancing around asking everybody if she looked pretty and Weston saw them sparkling and crawled over there to her and started trying to pull the bows off of them, she flipped out saying... No Weston you are hurting them!! There's the difference in the way girls and boy's play even at this early age!

Oh, the family dinners we had. They were wonderful! I miss them so much! I did get a little spoiled while home, having Grandma and Mom cooking for us, and on top of that it was my favorites with my favorite desserts! YUMMY!

Granna and Jolee dancing in the living room. See I let Granna have a little fun too with her granddaughter, we didn't scrapbook the entire time, just almost!

Jolee playing with her MAGNETIC dart board Pappy gave her. I capitalized magnetic because I flipped out at first too, I said... you gave her a dart board? All I could picture was Jolee chasing Sophie around throwing darts at her... But it's all good we love the magnetic dart board game!

Jolee and Uncle JoJo before heading out to play on the swings!

Here's your Three's Company having some fun on the swings too!

*****************************************************************************************

Last Friday, I did a post on us going to the Bama game, but I had to let you know Jolee may not have been at the game with us, but she was having a blast herself. She stayed with my Uncle and Aunt and cousins Abbie and Alex. They played and swam and played some more. She didn't even miss us until it got bed time! And we got a good report on her when we got back. That always makes a Mommy feel good. Thank you so much Uncle Philip, Aunt Andrea, Abbie, and Alex for taking care of my baby!

Alex, Abbie, and Jolee eating lunch!




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow I'm still resting up from all that scrapping!! It was a blast!!
I have to get busy on my scrapping now, birthdays are coming!!!
Love Granna

Post a Comment

<< Home