September 24, 2008
Talking about Autumn
(she sticks her tongue out when she is concentrating, just like Aunt Pam)
Since it is officially Autumn now, I can post our little Autumn project we worked on last week. I have been talking to Jolee about Autumn and how the leaves change colors and they fall off the trees. So we colored some leaves, cut them out (well we tried to cut them out, this was her first time using scissors you see, so it was quite funny, she thought she was doing a great job holding the scissors and pulling the paper off, whatever works) then she used a glue stick and glued the leaves and tree on some card stock.

She was so proud of her work and she should be, we had a great time and here's hoping she learned something about Autumn.

**If you are reading the words on the page, sing it to the tune of... "London bridge is falling down"** it's cute and she is still singing it...

"Autumn leaves are falling down, falling down, falling down

Autumn leaves are falling down

Red, Yellow, and Brown"





3 Comments:

Blogger Table of Stone said...

I totally sang the song BEFORE you told me it was london bridge. I'm SO good. That is such a cute craft by the way. Good job with that.

Blogger Rebekah Sacran said...

Yeah! Me too. You have some totally smart friends, Tara. That is a really cute craft project. YOu should homeschool. You would be an awesome teacher.

Blogger Owl of the Desert said...

Seriously! Look at you just teaching away. That is too cute, and a great idea. I know who I'm calling when I have kids.

Post a Comment

<< Home