October 24, 2008
Pumpkin Patch 2008!
Jolee and her Daddy on the hayride looking over at the cows!

So last Saturday while Granna and Pappy were here visiting, we all loaded up and headed out to the pumpkin patch. It was one of those cool pumpkin patches that had fun things to do there too like...a hayride, playground and slides, petting zoo, corn maze, and a train ride, etc, etc!

We all had such a fun time and Jolee was all about the animals! She wanted to pet and feed everything that was there. She could care less about any of the rides, all she wanted to do was pet the donkeys, chickens, goats, etc!
Which leads me to a funny story...Jolee was petting the donkey and was feeding it hay, then a goat came up and so she started feeding him too, she bent over to pick up more hay and when she did that goat started eating Jolee's hair. Can you believe that? I mean I know her hair is the color of hay and all, but that's my daughters hair he was eating and pulling out! It was funny and Pappy even managed to be video taping when it happened, so he caught the whole thing on tape. She came up with those eyes squinted together rubbing her head and saying...dat goat ate Jolee's hair!!


I don't know the exact name for this, but it was fun! You pumped water out of it, which made the little duckies float down the pipe, the harder and faster you pumped the water out, the faster your ducks would get to the other end!

Look how hard she was concentrating. She did great, she was on one side and I was on the other!


Jolee on the hayride feeding the cows.
Get this, she cried didn't even want to get on the hayride, and wasn't ok with being on it until she got to pet the cows and feed them, then all was well with the hayride. She certainly did not get her love of animals from me, I mean don't get me wrong and start leaving nasty comments. I love animals, but to want to touch and feed and pet a cow, donkey, chicken, and a goat must the list go on and on. She gets this kind of love from her Granna and Uncle JoJo!



Jolee watching the cows on the hayride.
So with her love for animals and cows these days, we need to take her over to the Dairy Farm...hint, hint...Brother Darryl and Sister Danette!


Jolee looking at pumpkins!


Pappy holding Jolee up and over, so she can get even closer to the donkey!


Jolee would have stayed there with that donkey the whole time, if we would have let her. She loved that little thing. She just talked and talked to it!


Jolee feeding yet another donkey. I got more pictures of her with the donkeys than I did with the pumpkins. But hey she was happy and was having fun and that's what it is all about!


Family picture in the corn maze!



Ok, so this ride wasn't even moving and she wanted nothing to do with it. I even tried, well as you see climbing up it to see if she would come up it with me, but nope she left me hanging out on the John Deere by myself!


Granna, Pappy and Jolee! It was a Kodak moment.


Jolee picked herself out a little pumpkin and was on her way to pay for it!


Clearly, my pictures are not in the right order, but here is her picking out her pumpkin!


After a long, fun day at the pumpkin patch!



















2 Comments:

Blogger Table of Stone said...

I wish as you got older you could stay as fascinated in the little things as you are when you are little. And don't worry Tara, you are not the only one who is not an animal lover.

Blogger Lil. Bit said...

Love the pictures T! We can't wait to see you next weekend!

Post a Comment

<< Home