November 26, 2008
Jolee's 1st snow!
The last night we were in Kentucky, at Paw Paw and Nana's house (Amber's parents) it started snowing! It was Jolee's first time to see snow and she loved it! It was beautiful. Cold but beautiful! By the time she came in from playing in it, she was crying saying...mommy wipe it off! Her hands were so cold they had that tingling, burning sensation going on and clearly being my little Florida girl, she has never felt that kind of cold before!

Abby showing off her snowball! Poor thing, she was running a fever and Jolee had a virus and what do their mom's do....Hey, let's go play in the snow..It will be fun! Unfit, I tell ya! But hey its all about the experience! I'm so laughing at us right now, as I type this Amber. It's so me and you!


Jolee was so excited about her 1st snowball, that Aunt Bethany (Amber's sister) helped her make.



Emma and Aunt Bethany playing in the snow!




In this picture, you can see Amber in the very back plotting. While Abby, Aunt Bethany and Jolee are clueless at this point it seems!



And their she is making her move! Snowball fight!!



Wondering why Abby and Bethany are laughing???
It's because, they are watching Amber jumping around trying to get the snow out of her shirt!
But don't worry about Amber......



because she got Bethany back. By shoving snow in her face!
We had a great time playing in the snow. You would have thought, since I was holding Emma when the snowball fight broke out and since I had been throwing my guts up (Yep, Jolee and I got this NASTY stomach virus while in KY, more on that later) I would have got a pass on the snowball fight. Nope, not so! I think the rules were, if you are outside you were fair game. Wait, there were no rules!
Our road trip was so much fun! I have pictures and stories to come. But first, I have to go finishing packing for our trip to Bama, before Silas gets home and is ready to hit the road!











1 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

Yes, I was totally laughing at our poor pitiful kids playing in the snow. What's wrong with us? No wonder we are always sick! :)

So much fun, girl! Y'all be careful on the way to Bama.

Post a Comment

<< Home