March 6, 2009
What a trip!
Jolee and I took a little trip last week to Alabama. And all I can say is what a trip. We originally were going home because it was little mans (Weston's) 1st Birthday. And what kind of Aunt would I be, if I wasn't there. I know you are all right, I should win, Aunt of the year!
But while we were in Bama, let's see... PePaw had to have surgery (Silas's Dad) so we where at the hospital for that, and thank God everything went well. We were under tornado watches/warnings for like 2 days. Oh and the big one is..... we had to stay a little longer, due to the snow! Yep, it snowed while we were there. And Jolee loved it. We did miss Daddy like crazy, but had a wonderful and busy time on our trip!
Weston on his Birthday!
Yep, he does have something in his mouth, like paper. I promise Pam and Joe I got it out as soon as I snapped the picture.

Weston and Jolee getting a bath!
Jolee had such a good time. She adored Weston! She got to play with all of her cousins, her Granna and Pappy, her Uncle JoJo and Aunt Pam, and baby Weston, she got to spend time with her MeMaw and PePaw, and also played with her Great-Grandparents. The list could go on and on. We did a lot and saw a lot on this trip.

Audrey and Jolee wearing their Dora gowns. They loved dressing the same and had a great time playing together this trip!


Pappy and Jolee! Through out the week, I would find Jolee in different people's laps, passed out! A sign that my little girl played her heart out last week and enjoyed every minute of it!
A week well spent. I have pictures of the "big" birthday party for Weston and pictures of the snow too! I just have been trying to get unpacked and settled back in and trying to re coop from the long drive, it went great though. We were blessed to have a safe trip home and a safe trip back to Daddy!






2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are home safe. Sounds like a wonderful trip!! Weston has gotten so big. Can't wait to see the other pictures.

Love Ya,
Beth

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tara all the picture are great GOOD JOB WELL DONE I WILL GIVE YOU AN A...... LOVE YOU DAD

Post a Comment

<< Home