March 18, 2009
Beautician in the making!
The things she comes up with to do, is something else I tell ya! So the other day, I was in the kitchen you know doing the EVERYDAY stuff, like either cleaning, cooking, or unloading the dishwasher and loading it back again and noticed Jolee setting up her chairs (that she carried by herself from her playroom to the kitchen). Then after the chairs, she went and got the duck, then her blanket, and at the this point I'm thinking....what in the world is she doing? But then turned back and kept on working.
Then I notice her hairbrush and the play dough scissors (thank goodness it wasn't the real scissors) in her hand. I turned and looked at the little set up she had going on and I was impressed. So I grabbed the camera and we had the following conversation.
Me: Jolee what are you doing?
Jolee: I'm cutting his hair
Me: Why?
Jolee: Because it was a MESS!
She then proceeded to tell me, that this was her haircut place and she cuts hair. The Dora blanket was the cape, and the ducks goggles were so hair didn't get in his eyes! Pretty smart, huh? I had no idea, that when I took her like months ago to get her haircut, that she took it all in like that. I mean every time we pass the place, she will say...that's where I get my haircut! And no, they didn't put goggles on her. That is just something special she offers at her salon, evidently!



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOW CUTE!! Love the pictures.

Love Ya,
Beth

Blogger Rebekah Sacran said...

I think my girls would willingly be her customers.

Post a Comment

<< Home