April 14, 2009
Ice & Eggs
No the title for today is not my grocery list. It's a two in one post!
Disney on Ice and Dyeing Easter Eggs!
Jolee with her ticket!

Daddy and Jolee!

On Saturday we put in another full day. It started with us going to Disney on Ice and ended with dyeing Easter eggs and in between there we went to some stores, and cleaned our
carpet's. We had a fun day. Jolee loved the show. Before the show, we got to see some princess dresses and we got to see Cinderella and her favorite princess Belle, which completely made her day!
When we walked into the auditorium, we saw our friends from church. Miss. Carrigan and her Mommy. And they had on the same shirt, so of course that was a Kodak moment for us moms!


Me and Jolee waiting on the show to start!


It was such a good show. It was amazing to see them skate around doing flips and tricks all in costumes likes its nothing. Well I guess it is nothing to the professionals and for the magical world of Disney. I guess that's why they do it and not me. I would not even be able to stand up on ice skates while holding on to the wall, much less all that other stuff.


She clapped and waved the whole time. This show was called "Worlds of Fantasy" so we got to see...snippets and characters from a lot of Disney movies. Such as....The Little Mermaid, Cars, Tinkerbell, The Lion King, and Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Goofy!
Everyday since the show, all we have heard about is Disney on Ice and how she wants to go back and see them. So I would say it was a huge success and she loved it!


***********************************************************************


That evening, we came home and dyed Easter Eggs. I don't know who had more fun.... her


or Daddy! He was getting all creative on us.


shaking the glitter onto her egg
I let Jolee pick out what packet she wanted (you know the box that the tablets and all that stuff comes in) and she picked out to make glittery eggs. They were pretty and pretty messy too. But she had fun and so did we!


Our glittery Easter eggs!


That night as Silas was putting her to bed, he said ok get in bed and sleep good and the Easter Bunny will come and leave you a basket. Well she flipped out. I don't won't him to come in my house. Oh she cried and cried.
The next morning I said ok let's go see if we can find your Easter basket. She stopped and said..no, I don't won't it. Me thinking about all the money that went into the things in this basket from us or the bunny, whomever bought it for her said WHAT!
Long story short, she didn't want it, if that meant the Easter Bunny came into her house. Once we worked that out. We were good to go and she enjoyed her basket.



1 Comments:

That is too funny about the Easter Bunny...How does she feel about Santa? I picked up that same egg decorating kit and put it back because of the mess I thought it would make! I know I'm a horrible Mom for not wanting a mess when it comes to egg decorating...like the dye isn't messy enough!

Post a Comment

<< Home