April 29, 2009
Physically tired but Spiritually lifted!
This past weekend, we were blessed to be able to attend our "home" church's annual 3 day meeting, in Alabama. It was a wonderful weekend. Wonderful preaching, wonderful singing, and wonderful fellowship! It was nice to be in a church service again with my family and our church family! The singing all weekend was amazing, and the preachers were very blessed with their messages.
Between attending all the church services and then when we weren't at church, I was helping mom cook something to take to the next service, I only took 1 picture the entire weekend! But how cute, is that one picture!


Weston is getting so big and he is a carbon copy of what my brother looked like! Joseph, Pam, and Weston came and spent the weekend at my parent's house too, so that gave us a little more time to play with him and visit with them. We had a great weekend all being together!
I have to brag on my girl a minute. She was so good all weekend, that's a lot of church for a nearly almost 3 year old (oh my heart just broke, my baby will be 3 soon) not to mention the drive up and back. But she did great! I attended different church meetings all my life, for as long as I can remember. And what a joy it was and still is!
Oh, I remember I did take this video of Weston, because I think it is hysterical. If you drop something on the floor, in this case it was a piece of ice, he gets on his stomach and eats it straight off the floor with his mouth. All we can figure is, that's the way his dog Chloie eats!



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, he has gotten so big. He is adorable.

Love Ya,
Beth

Post a Comment

<< Home