June 13, 2009
"Cooker"
Jolee loves to play with her kitchen stuff! Any time she wants to play with it, she will say come on, so we can play cooker. basically restaurant, one of us is the customer, one of us is the waitress/cooker)! So as we were playing "cooker" this morning, this is what my waitress looked like when she came to take my order! I was rolling, she was decked out! She is something I else, I tell ya!
It kinda makes you wonder, what kind of restaurants her parents have been taking her too??



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, how cute?!

Love Ya,
Beth

Blogger Brittany said...

Jolee is one smart cookie!

Blogger wandaconner said...

Looks like she's having fun!

Blogger Laura said...

Oh my word! She and Hannah would have a blast... In fact, I had to look twice to make sure it wasn't Hannah! Hope you're doing great!

Post a Comment

<< Home