August 6, 2009
Date Night!
No not for me, for Jolee and Daddy! At least, once a month he tries to take Jolee somewhere and spend time with her one on one. I love it, I think it is so sweet, that they have Daddy and Daughter time. Plus it gives me a little downtime all to myself!

Jolee was so excited! She told me repeatedly, me and daddy are going on a date, but you are staying here, ok Mom!

They went to a baseball game and got ice-cream, they went to the park at the stadium and played. Silas said, she only lasted 3 innings and then stated she was ready to go (don't worry, the tickets were FREE) so we didn't loose anything. In her defense, it was HOT and raining a bit!
After that, they headed to her favorite restaurant....Chick-Fil-A and had supper. She was so excited when they got home, she told me all about it that night and the ENTIRE next day! Great Memories are being made for her and her Daddy!



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sweet! Love, Amanda and Carrigan

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it! Love Ya, Brian, Beth and Matthew

The kids eat up that Daddy time. Matthew takes the kids out for breakfast most Friday mornings during the school year. They look forward to it all week. Glad they had a great time. p.s. I love Jolee's shoes!

Blogger wandaconner said...

I bet daddy had more fun than Jolee! Better do it now . . . they grow up so fast!
Wandy

Post a Comment

<< Home