October 1, 2009
Musical Chairs
Jolee loves to play musical chairs! But her version of musical chairs is a little different. No matter how many people are playing, whether it's just her or someone else (this night Daddy was the lucky one) she puts out however many little or "her size" chairs she can find to run around. I think it's cute and just go with it, her Daddy on the other hand is a little OCD and has a problem with the amount of chairs and the amount of people. So, after listening to him try to explain to her about if you have 2 people, you only need 1 chair,etc,etc. I'm like Hun...she is 3, just play along.
Her response.... But this is how I like to play it ok, Dad!

So after we got all the kinks worked out, about who's rules they were playing by (which ended up being Jolee's, by the way) they had a fun time running around in circles playing musical chairs together! And everybody had a chair, which meant everybody won in the end!

I pulled the "ole" pregnancy card, that running in circles already being nausea's would not be good at all. So Jolee assigned me, as the music player... meaning she gave me a princess keyboard and I stopped and started the music in the comfort from my recliner with my feet up!!



I absolutely love, watching them play together!



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so cute!! Brian's OCD always kicks in when trying to play a game with Matthew. I always have to remind him we play by the 2 yr. old rules. Love You! Beth

Post a Comment

<< Home