September 1, 2009
What do we do when it rains.........
We play in it!!!

Since it has been raining a lot here lately, Jolee automatically ask every morning...Mom when it rains today, can we go out and play in it and jump in the puddles?



She loves to wear her rain boots (usually on the wrong feet, but hey she'll learn, right?) Sometimes we will say...Jolee your shoes (any kind of shoe) are on the wrong feet. Her reply...it's ok I like to wear them like that!


She had her wardrobe all planned out. She said I will wear my rain boots, and my big thing that I wore when it rained at Disney World (poncho) and I need my umbrella. Mom, it will match because my umbrella and shoes have pink on them (she's too much)!






2 Comments:

It has been awful rainy here too! I'm glad Jolee is getting to enjoy the splash time! Maybe one of these days, the rain will actually bring a little bit of cooler weather with it! :-)

Blogger Brittany said...

Her little voice is STILL so cute!

Post a Comment

<< Home