August 19, 2009
1st day of dance class!
On Monday, Jolee attended her first Ballet class. Dance classes actually started the week before, but due to her having pneumonia, she couldn't go. She was so upset, she had looked forward to the first day of dance class ALL summer long. But she was so, so sick.

Showing me, that she learned how to kick her leg up and point her toes!

Spinning around!
She absolutely loved it. I had to peek in several times to watch her, and she just looked so cute in there dancing around with the other little girls!


We got in the car, after dance class and I said tell me about it... Did you love it? Because you know Mommy took dance and she loved it.
She said Mama.....I got alot of Abby's. (There is a little girl in her class named Abby)!
When we got home, she showed her Daddy everything she learned and did pretty well at it and then went over all the rules with us!
She is so excited about taking dance!



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is so cute in her little ballerina outfit. I am so glad she loves it. Love Ya, Beth

Blogger Brittany said...

How sweet is her little tutu?

Post a Comment

<< Home