September 30, 2009
Preschool Storytime!
Anyone that knows Jolee, knows that she LOVES to go to the Library each week. Last year, her and I got to enjoy it together. But this year since she is 3, she gets to go into story time all by herself! They have a teacher and some helpers and they sing songs, listen to stories, do their ABC's, and are learning to count in Spanish and French!

Jolee inside story time! So see why, I'm so ok with it...I can totally see her at all times! But while she is enjoying learning and participating in story time, I have like 25 min. that I can just sit down and do nothing. Well besides, listen to the other parents and kids screaming that can't make up their mind, if they want to go in or out of story time! So it's some sort of a break, I think!

After story time, they always do a craft! She absolutely loves it, and thinks she is such a big girl when she comes out.
The first day she said Mom, your not going with me? I said no baby, this is just for children that are big and that are 3 years old! She said...Mom that's me, I'm 3 and off she went! She did say are you going to watch me and be right here when I get back! So sweet, so after I promised her I would never leave her and would always be right here for her..off she went!
I'm so thankful, that we have such a great Library close by that has wonderful programs like this one!



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love her hair in these pictures. You can almost feel how soft. Love Ya, Beth

Post a Comment

<< Home