September 28, 2009
A HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!
Jolee is going to be a BIG SISTER!

I know it's blurry, because it's a picture of the ultrasound picture. But I had to show our family and friends our newest subject, that I will be blogging about! In case, you can't make out the picture, it almost looks like he/she is in the shape of a backwards "C" Starting with it's feet, legs, bottom, body, and head!


I'm 11 weeks and 4 days today! We went to the Dr. last Thursday and saw it on ultrasound and it was just a kicking and flipping. The heartbeat was great and it was already doing tricks like standing on it's head (sounds like I'm in trouble already, a trickster like it's Dad)!! We have known for awhile, but due to the past, we wanted to make sure everything was ok, before sharing our wonderful news!
I do ask, that you please be in prayer for this pregnancy and us during this special time. And if it is the Lord's will, that he would continue to bless and see us through this pregnancy!
Jolee is so excited, but has already made it be known...she wants a sister! I have tried to explain, that we we don't get to choose, we take what the Lord blesses us with. Her reply, well Mom I have been praying to Jesus, for a sister!
I have told her, a brother is fun to have too!
Me: I have a brother and when we where little, we would have tea party's and play dress-up (sorry Joseph, I'm selling you out!) and then we would go outside and hunt bugs and ride our bikes real fast! So see that would be fun!
Jolee: You can have a boy tomorrow, this is going to be my sister, Mom!
So, you can't say I havent tried to prepare her for both!



4 Comments:

Anonymous Wendy Hendrix said...

Congradulations!!! I know this is something you all have been trying so hard for. We are still trying but we still haven't got there yet but god will bless us when its time. You all are in our prayers.

Love ya,
Wendy (Silas's Cousin)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you! Congratulations!! Always in our thoughts and prayers. Love Ya, Beth, Brian and Matthew

Blogger Laura said...

WOW!! Did you know over Labor Day?

Congratulations! We'll be praying for y'all! I'm so excited for you guys!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carrigan and I can't wait to meet little Cinderella Jasmin Ford:) Amanda

Post a Comment

<< Home